- About Us
- Parks & Facilities
- Special Events
- VPD Briefs
Thursday, April 25 • 5-7 p.m.
Bulger Park, 1601 Hirsch, Melrose Park
Come join the Veterans Park District Green Team, Preschool, Special Recreation and After School Care celebrate Earth Day with their original works of recycled art.
• DEMONSTRATIONS ZERO WASTE SNACKS
Wednesday, March 6 • 7-8:30 p.m.
Grant Park Recreation Center
• Secrets of the couponing pros
• The number one mistake most coupons make
• What products are consistently free with coupons
• How to "stack" coupons for bigger savings
• Why the Internet has made couponing easier
• How to get the store to "pay you" to shop!
Click here for more information.
Ages: 6-12 years old
Session 1 (District 87/83) March 25-28 & April 1
Location: Grant Park Recreation Center
Session 2 (District 89) April 1-5
Location: Bulger Park Time: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fee: $120 In District/$125 Out of District
Before Care and After Care is available.
For more information click here.
© 2013 Veterans Park District
44 W. Golfview Drive, Northlake IL 60164
(708) 343-5270 Email US